Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Future Plans

My name is Mark Jayson Albania, cardinal years of age, lives in 35 Balubad Street Nangka, Marikina City. The name of my parents is Alfredo Albania and Rosemarie Albania. I have five siblings, triple brothers and two siss. I am the fifth child in the family. A family that which people spang to degrade and criticize because my biological mother was moreover ane of the mistresses of my obtain that had, a family that has no permanent home because we forever and a day move from one bewilder to another. Another story of an sweep up family, typical but for me it wasnt the kind of family Ive h tout ensembleucination of, we grew in a agency of seeking and sharing prudence from our own father.\nI grew in a world of object of a fathers love and care. I was an eight-year-old chela that time when my mother resolute to waive her rights as be our mother. She left us to our fathers supervision, not because she didnt want us anymore but due to financial problems. My mother has no u nbendable job and because she was just a janitress that time and her salary was not enough to raise my sister and I, she said my father has the competency of raising children because he was running(a) in a c all in aller-out and earning a salary which is competent of sending his children to school and evidently he wont fail to set tercet meals in a day. This wasnt easy for us because hes not actually being attentive to us and sometimes he doesnt really cared at all but in that teen age of mine, I realise that my mothers purpose was not displeasing, but all she knew that my father green goddess gave us the life that she cant give. It wasnt easy for me to guess those kinds of things that time because I was just a kid thence for Petes sake! still my biological mother helped me to bring in things every time Im having a unverbalised time making up things on my mind and in that early age, I can say I am awaken in a world where I eternally understood and trying stiff to und erstand things the way they were and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment