Saturday, March 23, 2019

Cabinet of Styles :: Personal Narrative Timeline Papers

Cabinet of StylesWow, am I tired. I tried to go to bed early last night, but couldnt stay for squat. So I turned on the tube. Nothing of interest was on so I turned it to MTV. It was, like, Jams hour or something so it lulled me to sleep. Around one am or so it was Headbangers ball or Alternative Nation. The strobe flashes from the mask woke me up really fast. Damn MTV. FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH. Their melody changes from Enyas soft, sweet lullabies to Dead Presidents traumatic, trashy rock. Its kinda like their commercials, which I attend as a microcosm of that whole network. Flash things at an audience, be loud, offensive and down undecomposed stupid sometimes and make money of f of it. by chance I am honourable cranky because it woke me up. I dont mind MTV, just not at one in the morning. Maybe VH1 is better to sleep to. Hey, maybe thats kinda what Mike was talking about in configuration about styles in society as related to me. Different situations demands polar styles. Co olSo anyway, I should clean out that file footlocker today....no, too much work...but yet, I have nothing better to do so I may as well. Maybe if I keep open MTV on while I do it, I can hit through that pile of junk more quickly. 1045 am THE FILE CABINETGod I have a hatch of junk. Ive kept papers from high school writing classes. As if they atomic number 18 worth revising...they sound so childish now. Neat, heres one I wrote in ninth grade. I have to laugh as I see it though, because I always sounded the same in my writings back then. somehow my personality ended up being expressed through the shell no matter what. If I tried to make my character into person I wasnt the story was awkward and stilted. One of them was an essay I wrote right after a break up the assignment was just a character sketch. Her attention was caught, however, when her friend Mary said that hse had a experience for that weekend. She flet as if hes been slapped in the face. Her mind wandered to the da ys when she had been busy dating. It seemed to bery long ago. Of racecourse my character was a depressed girl whose friends were all dating and she was situation all alone to moon over the lost love.

No comments:

Post a Comment